Always Here

Theme song
Hey guys🥺
Just click on the song link and read✨
But if the link doesn’t work for you, the theme song for today is :“Stupid deep” by Jon Bellion.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13LDgCTVfFI5Y-d5eO5Dln1t2DGinQUpN

Today I met your daughter, Again.


I couldn’t help thinking how everything was different now from the last time.

And the last time wasn’t even that long ago.


You wanted her to have everything that life offers,only at it’s best.

You wanted to be present for her every firsts, both good and bad.

Doesn’t it feel strange to you now that you can’t personally do anything to shape her life, after all the plans you made.


I can tell you now that she will be a 

remarkable kid and an even wonderful adult, but I’m sure you knew that already.

I could tell you I will try to look after her for you, but I’m only human.

You didn’t know me prior to this moment, and I’m sure your family will find it strange if I suddenly butt into their quiet lives.


Isn’t it sobering to realize that you can’t be here to guide her the way you had initially planned? With all your grand schemes to raise a perfect daughter.

She would still turn out perfect either way, but I understand that you would feel left out and sad because you will be gone all the time when she probably needs you the most.


By the time she turns twenty, it would be a gut wrenching feeling to realize that she can only remember your face by the help of photographs.

By thirty, your face would be a distant memory, but she will still miss younonetheless.

At forty living with her kids, she would often sit and wonder how life would have been, if Mom didn’t have to leave so early.

But now at eleven, she is just here, trying to understand the whole concept of death.


Does it really mean Mum won’t be coming back?

As in forever?

That’s a little mean and cruel and it’s too early in her life for mean and cruel, she thinks.

But the remarkable thing about this daughter of yours is that even in the midst of her pain and confusion, she still puts on a brave face.

She still addresses the crowd at your funeral, and with her reciting her goodbyes at your grave side she brought her dad  and every other person present to their knees. 

Her dad and everyone else is saddened even more that you wouldn’t be present to see the powerful human this little child was destined to be.

Yet I know you would be present, but just not in the way that matters in a human perspective.

I saw her again today, and all I can say is this, Death really messed up this time.

But then you would ask in return,how many times does he really get this “taking” thing right?.I really hope you find the peace you brought others while you were alive.https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14Xv5i3YS-5ZFuRoffIhDqLOdVJLYAAiD





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disappearing Act

A Magnet In Their Stars

MY LITTLE SPIRITUAL TRIP